Friday, September 3, 2010

The First Day



I will like to start with my opinion of that book, A girl who admire her own mother even she don't know how to doing apply for her at school just because her mother cannot read or write at all. I was very impress with her because she loves school so much while her mother doesn't based on her writing and reading levels. In addition, the important question that I left behind after I finish reading the book, Will she success in the school with her mother's support? The tone of that book will be touchy and grieve because her daughter always have feeling of mother around her every minute because in the last part of book said even when the teacher turns me toward the classrooms and I hear what must be the singing and talking of all the children in the world, i can still hear my mother's footsteps above it all. Also, This book had full of grieve because her mother want to have her daughter to be success by education, one example, she walked with her daughter to one wrong school just because she thought that school have better education than her home location's school but they wont accept her daughter to attended their school.

No comments:

Post a Comment