Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introduction

My full name is Roy William Barron and I am 18 years old. My expectation for this course is to improve my writing because English is my second language. So, beware when you read my blog and you can laugh about it! It's part of who I am and I'm proud of it, so i won't feel insulted. There is always room for improvement! By using the blogs, it will greatly help my critical thinking skills as well as my grammars from this course's book. In addition, there is one sensitive term that you all will need to know for this course is "dad or father" because I had lost both biological father fifteen years and a stepfather last year.

If you want to get more know about me then add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/roy.barron1.

No comments:

Post a Comment