Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Gift of Laughter



This story called A Gift of Laughter, wrote by Allan Sherman. When Allan Sherman said “Can’t we have just five minutes around here without kids screaming? This is show clearly that he had important conversation with wife while their son bother them just because son want daddy to see his artwork since his father’s birthday is on Saturday on that week. Flashback to Allan’s childhood with his grandmother, his grandmother isn’t from America, he thought that his grandmother host a football party which upset him because his football worthy on the table which mean his football worthy on the table had to removed just because his grandmother will throw a football party. Until end of this happen, his mother said, “You obvious don’t understand your own grandmother since she was saying fruit bowl.” Which this applied to Robbie too, so Allan decides to get a frame for the picture that Robbie drew.

End of the story, this story is hit me so hard which its actually lead me to tear because I hate the word “ Growing up” because I want to stay being kid and innocent. In addition, when I watch home-movie during my childhood that when my real father is still alive, I notice that I always screaming for daddy, he always process me and listen my feeling then give me a feedback which effect my personality, that’s where I never get mad at or cry front of my family or friends or someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment