Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bad Influence. By, Judith Ortiz Cofer



When I read that story, summary of that story talk about the girl name is Rita, who like to sneak out to just her boyfriend without parents knowing and had a bad attitude with her family members. My first thought of that story was sneak out from my mother to just see my friends during school week. Even worse, one night, I decide to took my mom’s car key and driving to see my friends, and I don’t have any drive license; I’m doing this because I think its fun and cool to doing that kind of things because this happen to me when I’m young teenager. Imagine, my mother haven’t found it out until last summer, because I didn’t tell her until graduate from high school, so I feel ready to tell my mother about what happen in all of my teenager life that my mother didn’t know about. Once, she found it out about happen, of course, she is really upset because I can get in bad car accident or go to jail even my mother can go to jail for evading child. Therefore, she decide to not let me drive around for one month which during July. In my opinion of that story, I think they doing right things to send Rita to Puerto Rico from New Jersey because she needs to be polished, self-controlled and apprehend what is wrong and right. Right after move to Puerto Rico, she turned a better person and friendly and respectfully to her family members. In addition, I can’t really feel connect with that story because my mother never and never send me to some where else based on my terrible behavior. Also, my mother promise me that she will never and never kick me out from her home, she would do solve the problem. The tone of that story would be amazing because one of little bit can change your life and behavior, its amazing how human change with attitude. I think that title of that story is bad influence is prefect for that story because if you decide to hang out with wrong crowd, they will bad influence you to just fit in their crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment